Dear friend, God loves you. God has an amazing plan for your life.
1. He wants you not to die, but to have eternal life in peace with God.
Your sins separate you from God. The Bible says, ‘For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God’ (Romans 3:23).
Sin is what God tells us not to do, it’s deception, envy, all kinds of will, and unbelief in God.
For your sins, you deserve death, as it is written in the Bible: ‘For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.’ (Romans 6:23).
2. God loved you so much that He sent Jesus Christ as the redeeming sacrifice for your sins. He was born on earth, lived a sinless life, and died for our sins on the cross, the third day He rose again. He paid the price in full for our sins on Him.
‘So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. ‘ (Romans 8:8)
Jesus Christ is the only way God gave us, the way to be saved from our sins and the way to God.
Jesus said to him, ‘Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. ‘ (John 14:6).
3. Jesus offers eternal life today to everyone who repents of their sins and believes in Him. But he who does not believe in Jesus and does not repent of his sins will be punished for disobedience to God.
‘Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord’ (Acts 3:19).
‘ For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.’ (John 3:16,36).
4. You need to receive Jesus Christ in your life, in your heart, and let Him change you. We accept Christ by faith. By faith in the fact that Christ died for your sins and that He can forgive you.
‘But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name’ (John 1:12)
‘Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. ‘ (Revelation 3:2,20)
If you want to live in peace with God, turn to God in prayer.
Prayer can be said like this:
“Dear God, I know and accept that I am a sinner, not deserving to receive eternal life. But, today, I believe that You died and rose again from the dead to purchase a place for me in Heaven. Lord Jesus Christ, come now into my life and take full control of my life. From now, be my Lord and Savior, save me, and forgive my sins. I repent of all my sins, and now I place all my trust in You. I receive and accept your gift of eternal salvation and eternal life. Amen”.
5. After receiving Christ in your heart your spiritual life with God begins, read the Bible every day, act according to God’s Word, talk with God in prayer. Let the Holy Spirit lead your life and change your character, communicate with believers in the church, it is necessary for your spiritual growth.
For more information, please visit God Saves