The healing belongs to us through the redeeming work of Jesus Christ.
Thank God we are healed by Jesus’ stripes. The Bible contains many promises of healing. God encourages us to renew our minds, increase our confidence in the invisible, and act in faith in His word. It is important to hear God’s word, to keep it before our eyes, and to proclaim it with our mouths. The word of God, mixed with faith, will bring the power of God into your life.
Here are some scriptures and confessions that will help you accept the healing. Think about them, dissolve them by your faith, and proclaim them constantly, and be healed in the name of Jesus Christ.
- ‘Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle’s. ‘(Psalms 103:1-5). The Lord, I bless you and your holy name with all my heart. I bless you and do not forget all your blessings. In Jesus I have access to forgiveness, healing, deliverance from premature death, Your grace and generosity. You feed my desires and my youth is renewed like an eagle day by day.
- ‘Then they cry unto the Lord in their trouble, and he saveth them out of their distresses. He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions. ‘ (Psalms 107:19-20).
- ‘I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord . ‘ (Psalms 118:17). Lord, I call upon You, and trust in You and Your word. I accept my healing right now by Your word and declare boldly that I will not die, but live and proclaim the works of the Lord.
- ‘Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. ‘ (Isaiah 53:4-5).
- ‘Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. ‘ (1 Peter 2:24). Jesus took my infirmities upon Himself and bore my diseases.Jesus was wounded for my sins and tormented for my iniquities. Jesus accepted my punishment so that I might have God’s peace. My sins, diseases, and curses do not rule over me. By Jesus’ wounds, I was healed. In Jesus’ name, I am healed and free now.
- ‘ For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. ‘ (Mark 11:23-25). By acting in the faith of God, I command all sickness and oppression in the name of Jesus to get out of my body. I refuse to doubt, but I believe that it will come true according to my words. I believe that I accept my body healed and free from all oppression now, and I forgive and continue to live in God’s love.
- ‘My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh. ‘ (Proverbs 4:20-22). I listen to Your words, Lord. I listen to them all the time and keep them before my eyes. Your words are life to me. Your words are medicine for my whole body. I accept my healing through Your words now.
- ‘As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe. ‘ (Mark 5:36). Jesus, I refuse to be afraid, and I continue to believe that Your power is now showing healing in my body according to Your word.
- ‘ The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. ‘ (John 10:10). Sickness and diseases, you have no power in my body and destroy it, get out in the name of Jesus. The blood, cells, organs, bones and tissues and systems of my body are filling and overflowing with the life of God right now.
- ‘No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord , and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord .’ (Isaiah 54:17). The diseases that have weaponized against me, you will not succeed. Fear, I order you to be silent. The healing belongs to me in Jesus Christ. I accept the healing now and glorify You, Lord, for the healed body.
- ‘But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. ‘ (Romans 8:11). I thank you, Lord, that you are reviving my mortal body by your Spirit. The life of God is pushing diseases and infirmities out of my body right now.
- ‘And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it. ‘ (1 Thessalonians 5:23-24). God keeps me whole and complete. I have a strong spirit, my soul is filled with the peace of God, and my body is free from any disease, disorder or dysfunction.
- ‘For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. ‘ (Romans 8:2).
- ‘Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son ‘ (Colossians 1:12-13). I am delivered from the power of darkness and free from the law of sin and death. I have been transferred to the kingdom of God. The law of the spirit of life works in me now, so I am free from all oppression, curse, and disease.
- ‘Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. ‘ (Romans 8:37). You love me, God. With Your power, I can overcome every attack against my body.
- ‘Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) ‘ (Hebrews 10:23).
- ‘Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward. ‘ (Hebrews 10:35). I keep to the confession of faith that by Jesus’ stripes I am healed for the Promised One is faithful. I refuse to leave hope, and I have a great reward coming my way.
Lord, in the name of Jesus, I order all sorts of diseases, dysfunctions, and disorders, cancers, viruses, demon oppression, and spirits of infirmity to stop their destructive work, leave me now, get out and not come back. Let the cells, organs, blood, tissues, and systems of my body fill and overflow with the power of the Holy Spirit right now. Let the power of the Holy Spirit create and re-create the various organs and parts of my body.
Right now, be healed, be restored, and miraculously changed and transformed, be free in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen!